These delicious energy bombs come with a nutty vanilla taste and are locked and loaded with key nutrients like plant protein, healthy fats, and fiber to leave you feeling fuelled, balanced, and taken care of.
The beauty of these energizing bombs is that they’re quick and easy to whip up, and they can be enjoyed as basically whatever you want! They’re the perfect snack to have on hand for those times you need something healthy and reliable in reach.
RAW VANILLA BOMBS
A delicious energy bomb recipe that comes packed with plant protein, healthy fats, and fiber to leave you feeling satisfied, energized, and balanced.
Serves: Approximately 16 | Time: 15 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein powder, I used Garden of Life Raw Organic All-in-One protein powder
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup natural creamy almond butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add all dry ingredients into food processor and process until a flour consistency is achieved.
- Add coconut oil and raw almond butter and continue to process everything together until the mixture has a dough-like consistency. The mixture will be dough-like and hold together well. If it’s crumbly then you might need to add a touch of water. If your mixture is too wet, add more oats.
- Scoop spoonful amounts of mixture and form into balls. Place them on a plate, or in a container and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until hardened. Keep raw vanilla bombs stored in the fridge up to one week, or freezer up to three weeks.
Thank you for reading today’s post. If you make these Raw Vanilla Bombs be sure to snap a photo and tag me on Instagram so I can see your healthy creations!